Wired to the Mothership: #RESISTANCEISNOTFUTILE

The closest person to me in all of life, beside the loves of my life, is a flaming liberal. I'm sorry if "flaming" enflames but there are few words to describe the constant harangue of nonsense that plagues reasonable people. She HATES @realDonaldJTrump. She has enough sense to know that @JoeBiden is a buffoon, and she says she would even vote for #DJT, for a reason she insists, as a full-blooded Conservative, I would not care for - if she could, as an exPat.

She, like few others, has #literally saved the world not once , but twice from nuclear holocaust. Stationed at Gitmo, she accomplished a phenomenal feat of expert analytical skill, then wrangled with the bozos in charge, who at first refused to recognize what she'd discovered, alerted the #RedPhone, took credit for her work, then had the audacity to bounce her down a rank for calling them the Cold War-days equivalent of fucktards. Insubordination for doing what needed to be done, short of slapping them upside their stupid heads. Not sure it would have escalated to nuclear holocaust level, but let's give it to her. Someday I'll learn of the second occasion she saved the world, as I don't know the details on that.

For almost a half a century, we've had every disagreement under the sun, yet have managed to reconcile or simply accept our differences every time. This time is no different, but at the moment, I don't want to hear another word. After rattling on about the many crimes of #DJT, unable to name one as all liberals are prone, then yet again calling supporters a cult, I had my fill. I retired the app and turned off the notifications.

I sent one last message, had the last word, and didn't wait for her response. Too harsh? 

9 months, that might be a new record. It was great while it lasted. Who knew you would swap out your anarchist, brilliant superhero status for some ugly headgear wired to the mothership? Who knew 100M+man support for one of the few people that could stop the world from global sex trafficking, economic collapse and nuclear annihilation could constitute a "cult"? But here we are. Don't message me again. I know he's become more satisfying than a relationship with me, but that violent rapist you're enjoying so much is riddled with STDs, and it's painful to watch..


All her intelligent though sometimes incoherent blather will still be waiting for me in six months or so when I'm not feeling a need to disengage even more than I already have. The Bidenistas have deliberately choked the supply chain and it has placed a lot of challenges on our manufacturing business, from which my husband @RusThompson retired from over four years ago. Caring for him, grandchildren, the house, the business, the recent loss of my Dad, staying abreast of daily tragedies, and becoming at times inconsolable for lack of a better word over the state of our nation and the world, despite my hope in our Creator and a general peace that surpasses all understanding, leaves me, at least for the moment, intolerant. 

The #GreatReset sure looks like the systematic annihilation of humanity to me. One only need look to rigged elections, plannedemics, dangerous and deadly vaccines, the mass hijacking of the global medical community, the withholding of life-saving medications, the US Declaration of War on Russia without Congressional approval, the tanking of the US and other major economies, the selling out to the CCP, open borders, @TheDemocrats self-inflicted and intentional crime wave, the "wildfires" in Maui that strangely only targeted the electrical grid leaving trees intact, global sex trafficking and a whole host of other daily tragedies.

What is the solution? First, prayer. Pray for Revival and Renaissance, that the World would turn to God, get on their knees and beg Him to forgive us and heal our lands. Second, be a dog with a bone. Pick one thing and push until there's justice. 3rd and more, don't be afraid to do what is necessary, given Divine Guidance, to help crush the evildoers. Love your enemies. Pray for them that spite you and do you harm. But give them no quarter. 

It's the beginning of the end, and blessed are those who endure til the end.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We took the Hill and planted our Flags. It was Glorious

Look up! Our redemption is nigh!

NYCA Benefit